Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun with Monograms

I want to share one of my favorite things, personal monograms and some fun ways to use them…
these were all designed by http://signaturebysarahdesigns.blogspot.com/ one of my new favorite things!  We had 6 different variations made and used them all. After receiving the designs we mad stickers, tags, signs, envelopes, water bottles...the list is endless.   
I loved the charactures of them!  These stickers went on all of the welcome boxes we gave out to guests when they arrived in Tahoe.  We also made simple tags that tied the boxes shut.
We used another for the wedding favor boxes.....yummmm, truffles!

Loved the Jack and Jill signiture drinks

 
Loving the personal touches!

My favorite are the rose cones and the custom aisle runner.

Hoping some of the ideas I through out there this week have inspired you to think outside the restrictions of the wedding box.

Sending Smiles,
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment